Welcome to the Sacred Sexuality Project where we help you live a higher expression of your sexuality by helping you turn your sex drive into a superpower!
In this page I’m going to get you up to speed on pornography addiction and show you the first steps you need to take to get over it!
First, watch this TED talk by Gary Wilson. It’s an excellent video that outlines pornography addiction from a scientific perspective.
If you have more questions about the specifics of pornography addiction & recovery then you will want to check out either Gary’s website YourBrainOnPorn.com or the Official NoFap Website. These are both amazing resources that have a ton of information!
Hopefully by this point, it’s clear that you need to get off porn and are ready to reboot your brain. Reboot is a process where you avoid both porn and masturbation for 90 days – otherwise known as “NoFap”!
Doing this can have many powerful benefits:
- Break a porn & masturbation addiction
- Recover from porn induced sexual dysfunction
- More attraction to, and greater drive to connect with real romantic partners
- Increase in confidence and decrease social anxiety
- Decrease in procrastination by rewiring the reward circuitry in your brain
- Greater sense of well-being
My whole shtick is teaching you how to get all of these kick-ass benefits and even more! I believe that by mastering your sexuality you open up the doorway to mastering your life. However, like with any addiction, turning things around can be tough! Here are the steps I recommend to ensure that you successfully turn your sexuality into a superpower:
1. Join a support community
Having the help of supportive people who can relate to all of your struggles is incredibly powerful while on the road to recovery. However, when the issue is as potentially sensitive or embarrassing as a pornography addiction can be, it can be difficult to reach out to friends or family for help. This is why I recommend getting involved with one of the online support communities. Here are the two best that I know of:
- NoFap Forums: This is probably the best place for you to get dynamic discussion & support, an accountability partner, and even keep a journal!
- NoFap on Reddit: This is a thriving and fantastic community that is extremely supportive and personally has helped me a ton
- Your Brain Rebalanced: This is another great community that has the perks of age specific discussion (so you can talk with people who can relate with where you are in life). It also has a place specifically for supporting the significant others of people who have a porn addiction.
I recommend reading and posting in one of these places EVERY DAY for at least the first month. Hearing about other’s failures and successes, along with sharing your own, will go a long way to keeping you on track!
2. Let me help you
I’ve built this entire project for the sole purpose of helping you change your life in the most dramatically positive way possible! Here are the ways that I endeavor to do that:
Coaching: If you are dead serious about getting off of porn and turning your sexuality into a superpower, then this is what you want. I will personally work with you to transform your life and help you become the towering beacon of awesomeness that you are meant to be.
Videos: Every week I upload a new video to help you live a higher expression of your sexuality. You can either watch porn and feel terrible, or watch these and get STRONG!
Q&A: This is my collection of written responses to questions that people send me. Feel free to send me your own and if I think you question will help other people I’ll post it up here (anonymously of course)!
Blog: Sometimes I don’t have the time to make a video for everything worth saying. This is where that stuff goes.